Client: U.S. State Agency
Goal: Generate an increase in applications by targeting the hard-to-reach renters and homeowners, many in Black and Brown communities. Encourage underrepresented groups to apply for a Tax Rebate program. All renters and homeowners with annual income less than $250k were eligible.
Approach: Blanket a variety of messaging across 9 BIPOC media outlets via radio, social, newsletters, podcasts, OTT, FB Messenger, and SMS and amplification of the client’s FB Live community conversation.
- Within week 1, we over-delivered on expected audience by 47%
- Newsletter open rate was 20% above industry standard
- 9 publishers of color funded
- 1.5m applications submitted
- 1,300 in-person applications, on the last day of the campaign
- Audiences reached: Black, Latino, Asian, Immigrant & intersectional