THE EMBRACE OF YOU IS BUILT INTO OUR MISSION
Explore Careers at URL Media
“Uplift, Respect and Love,” are actions we pledge to our audiences, our vendors, our partners, ourselves and, all importantly, our staff.
- We are growing quickly (from attracting philanthropy and advertising dollars to increasing network members and direct subscribers)
- Our co-founders are women of color who are veteran newsroom executives; we value truth, empathy and compassion in leadership, execution, communication, community impact and profitability
- We expect to learn together and from each other; we pride ourselves on hiring people smarter than us
- We are a for-profit company that believes in growth, sustainability and financial success. We also believe business can be a force for good, workplaces should reflect our values and wealth can be shared
- We are a workplace where you get to be yourself; this embrace of you as you is baked into our mission
- Our work is purposeful and needed more than ever
- Our work will be measured by our ability to reach specific goals that will be articulated clearly and consistently
- We are flexible on where you work
- We are committed to helping you advance your life and career goals
- We pay 100% of health insurance premiums for you and your family, including dental, vision, short and long term disability.
- 401k plan with company contribution
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off at 20 days a year in addition to sick and personal days
- Allowance for home office equipment and training opportunities
- Flexibility in location and time zone where you work within the United States
Meet our partner organizations.
Members of URL Media include twenty one exceptional news outlets representing a diverse mix of culture, format, geography and audience.